Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can stand!

After returning from Nana's the Monkey and I where out playing in the kitchen with his Thomas the Train push toy. And much to my surprise he is now able to stand up and push it, all on his own.

The look on this face when he realized he was standing without my support or Josh's was so precious. Then I wanted to cry I couldn't believe my baby is now one step closer to walking. It is truly amazing how fast they grow, and how fast everything goes by. I remember everyone telling me to just enjoy every moment, and I thought I truly had till that moment. Now I am not so sure if I enjoyed every moment for what it was! 

3 comments:

  1. It goes by so fast! It seems like only yesterday my lil man was crawling and now he's 17 months. your lil guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! you must be so excited that he is going to walk soon!
    You have the lemonade award waiting at my site,
    http://www.thebreathingpost.com/
    Have a great day
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: I would just comment on how cute your blog is.. I like the lay out and the template.. it is so nice and pretty..

    Secondly.. it must amazing to see those moments.. how old is your baby? so adorable! my youngest is 0 months old.

    Lastly.. I know this is kinda weird because this is only the second or third time I have been to your blog.. and now I am announcing that I have an award for you.. but really my goal is to know more mommy bloggers and by giving this to you (and I hope you will play along), I know this can be a start of a good friendship..

    I am now following you and already added you on my blog roll (I hope you do as well) I would love to read more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete